Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Internet withdrawal:

When we got back from the island, all of us were very keen to get on the net and catch up with friends and loved ones. Mia also had to submit a report for the 5pm deadline.............................and the internet’s been down for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 friggin’ days!!! – I wrote this on Weds morning hoping that I didn’t have to change that number but wasn’t so lucky. Yet another reason why the Solomons remind me so much of Africa.
So, sorry to anyone who’s been anxious to read my latest updates (so that’s just my Mom then!) but if it’s any consolation I haven’t been a pretty sight. The shakes abated after a day or so, the nausea is still here but not as bad. Unfortunately the hallucinations of facebook, yahoo mail and bbc news have kept me awake for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment